31 December, 2010

Miss You (pining 0.5 - 2)

Fuck if we aint kick it hard
Kid couldn't get a job, still you was wit it, I'm spittin, you printin business cards
Damn, I miss your heart, used to rest my head there
never thinkin next year, you would be my ex, yeah...
Where was I though? You used to make me comfortable, now I'm freezin cold at night, where did my covers go?
Where did my lover go? Damn I'm in trouble yo, cause since you left, straight stressed is my undertone
I still love you yo, I never tried to move on
I never missed a step, now it's hard to put my shoes on
You gone? It just doesn't sound right.
I hope I'm going deaf and just can't tell what love sounds like.
I drown mics, why can't I get your heart to pour?
Diamond in the rough. I miss being who you sparkle for.
Late nights and phone jonesing was the daily.
Now the fact that this is what I lack is what ails me.
Our tale seems far from over from where I'm standing.
I miss you, so come back home. I'm not asking. I'm demanding.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment