31 December, 2010

Freed

I used to be able to lie to myself.
I used to believe me.

Every time I said I wasn't special...
Everytime I said I wasn't amazing...
Everytime I said that I didn't deserve more...

I sure had me fooled.

Every barrier I let hold me back before, I have now shattered.

Every fantastic dream, I have brought into reality.

What I let them tell me was impossible, I have accomplished.

I've broken down their locked doors.

I've walked in their shoes, as they've refused to wear mine.

I've danced with the devil and played chords with the Gods.

I've done it all.

Then, just for kicks, I did it again.

I woke up and did everything they slept on.

I created opporunity out of adversity.

I stole the key to success and made copies for everyone around me.

I rode a long ride down a short path to destruction, and rebuilt myself.

I became FREE.

I freed my mind which freed my spirit.

My spirit freed my soul.

My soul freed my world.

My world freed... Me.

I can fly now.

Look, up in the sky. That's me.

Now that I know what I can do it's impossible to bind me again.

I'll never land.

Walking is for liars.

I've left my shoes for you......

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment