10 May, 2010

I'm dope

She said I'm dope...

I go beneath her surface and make her feel warm and relaxed. She nods off on me; I put her to sleep. She tries so hard to stay awake.

She said I'm dope...

She's chasing the feeling now. She wants me to take her away to that other world in outer space. She'd do anything just for a taste of a taste.

She said I'm dope...

She drools when I'm inside her. She gives me control of all of her senses. She can't speak or stand straight. She can't feel her face.

She said I'm dope...

There is no longer a "spot." Anywhere she puts me is where I make her feel good from. She says I'm crazy, insane... but she can't let me go I'm too deep in her brain.

She said I'm dope...

She red-lines to my Blue Magic. She gets sick when she can't have me. She needs me. Without me, her life is pain. I have got her open from every single vein.

She said I'm dope...

She's got the kind of track marks no tattoo can cover. I will always be a part of her now. She says I hit her like a train, but it's okay, she wants me anyway.

She said I'm dope...

I think I'll let her have me some more...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments:

Post a Comment